Roulette is a popular gambling game with a history dating back to the 18th century. A lot of time has passed since then, but the game is still popular with thrill lovers.
In addition, there are a number of different variants of online roulette with different features and nuances. Today, you can even play them without leaving home. To do this, there are online casinos available to everyone, with all known versions with numerous betting options.
In Estonia, you can play in an online casino from the age of 21. And it's quite easy to do. First you need to go to the casino website and register. In addition, modern casinos have several ways to get an immediate idea of online roulette:
- Simulator with real money bets. This is the easiest way to get a feel for roulette and get an idea of the rules. The special feature of the simulator is that only one player plays at a time. This makes the game much faster.
- Demo. If you're just getting started with roulette, why not try the demo version for some play money first. All you need to do is drag your mouse over the game icon and click on the "Demo" button. It's not available on all platforms though.
- Real-time play for real money. You'll face a real live dealer, against whom everyone at the table will play at the same time. An online chat window is often included.
As you can see, there are different ways to get started in roulette. They all have their own advantages, depending on the player's mood and goals.
How to play?
Overall, online roulette is a fairly simple game that even beginners can understand. However, it is advisable to familiarise yourself with all the features and rules of the game before making any real bets.
In addition, it is worth noting that each variant may have its own rules and nuances:
- Accepting bets. In the on-ground arcade and on the computer simulator, bets are accepted from all players (you can bet on a colour, number, line, doubles/pairs, etc.). Online casino when you play for cash on top of the, simply select the coin value and click on the area on the field of play where you want to place your bet.
- Spinning the wheel. Once everyone has placed their bets, the dealer spins the wheel by throwing a metal ball at it (in computer simulators, this part may happen faster or not at all).
- The roulette wheel stops. If the ball stops in the sector of the playing field, the result of the round is decided.
- Payment of winnings. Players who bet on the correct number/colour/area on the playing field win immediately. Others lose the value of their bet.
Once all four stages have been completed, the round ends and it all starts again.
Roulette is one of the oldest games of chance in the world and as such, many strategies have been developed to win big. However, it is worth noting that none of them can guarantee players a 100% chance of winning.
Estonia's best roulette casinos
In online casinos, almost all games are available for free and without registration. To do this, they have built-in trials, which are usually launched by clicking on the 'Demo' button.
When it comes to roulette, the classic game types are popular, but advanced versions are also tried. The latter have additional features and cash prizes with big winning multipliers, in addition to the usual wins.
The design of the games on the web tries to follow the original in casino halls. As for the rules, you will find a detailed guide under the question mark button.
Online gambling has detailed descriptions of the betting options and the specific features of these games. There is also a description of the logic for payouts of winnings. Modern computer technologies make it possible to fine-tune the course of the game to suit the player.
The best Estonian casinos with roulette games are:
- Boost Casino;
- Maria Casino;
All prizes in Roulette are instantly credited to your player account. Use reliable strategies and the result is that even if you start with a minimum stake, after ten uses of the Martingale strategy, for example, your stake can reach €512.